Havwoods Returns Policy
1. GOODS LEFT OVER
If you have any unused packs left over after fitting, we can accept these back for credit, subject to the following conditions:
- Goods must be returned within 30 days from date of delivery (subject to our terms & conditions).
- A 20% restocking fee applies.
- You are responsible for returning the goods to us at our Carnforth Warehouse at your expense. Original delivery cost is non-refundable. Refunds will be issued within 14 days of receipt of material into our warehouse. Please see recommended delivery comparison sites here: https://www.parcel2go.com/.
- If you would like us to arrange the collection of the goods it is your responsibility to ensure that the products are wrapped, protected, and they arrive to us in a resaleable condition. This again will be at your expense.
- Any returned goods must be unopened, no partial packs will be accepted.
- Goods must be in their original, “as new” condition and with original packaging. Any packs returned in a damaged condition or not packaged correctly cannot be credited
- Handed products must have an equal quantity of Left and Right hands.
Please note – unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are trade clearance, specials or bespoke, made to your specifications (including wooden profiles) or non-stock items especially brought in for your order.
Any bespoke or non-stock items remaining at our warehouse which are part of a call-off order will be invoiced 14 days after the end of the contract
Before returning any goods, a return order number must be obtained from the Havwoods Sales Department. Please write this number, together with the names of both sender and recipient, clearly on each unit being returned.
2. GOODS ARRIVED DAMAGED OR SHORT DELIVERED
Any deliveries with damaged or missing goods should be accepted but must be signed for accordingly (i.e. “damaged” or “short delivered”). Phrases such as “unchecked” will not be accepted.
Photographs should be taken of any damaged goods at the point of accepting deliveries and forwarded with your claim
All damaged or missing goods must be reported to the Havwoods Sales Department within 4 days and a replacement will be sent out to you at the earliest available delivery date.
If you notice a problem after signing for delivery, then please contact us within 4 days to arrange a replacement. Photographic evidence of any damaged goods must be provided.
You will not normally be expected to return the damaged packs to us, after your claim has been accepted by us please dispose of these safely.
We do advise you to check your packs upon delivery to avoid any unnecessary delays if there is a problem with the delivery.
3. FAULTY GOODS
If the products arrive with a manufacturing fault, please contact our customer services telephone line, [01524 737000] or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you call us, we will try to sort out your complaint while you are on the phone. If this is not possible, the advisor will agree a course of action with you, in line with our terms and conditions.
4. CHANGING YOUR MIND
Subject to our terms and conditions, and in line with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the order, (or where the order is split into several deliveries over different days, 14 days after the date of the last delivery) to notify us that you wish to cancel the order.
Please note - bespoke or special order products (including wooden profiles) cannot be returned for credit
To cancel an order please contact our customer services telephone line 01524 737000 or email us at email@example.com
You must return the products to us as soon as reasonably practicable and in any event within 30 days of delivery
The product must not have been removed from their packaging or in any way handled, modified, or installed (such that they are no longer in a saleable condition)
If you cannot arrange carriage yourself, we can collect the complete order from the address to which they were delivered, on your behalf
Such collection will be at your cost, and at your risk