Opportunities within Havwoods
We’re often on the lookout for passionate and talented people to join our team please keep an eye on this page for the latest vacancies.
For more information or to apply, please contact Nina Malton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job title: F2F
Terms: Permanent – 08:00 – 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
• Plan and conduct high quality meetings with Key and Major architects, designers, and clients to present Havwoods as a high value supplier. Will be required to do minimum 20 F2F calls per week subject to location.
• Work to a defined plan for securing incremental business growth based on securing project specifications with agreed Key/Major A&D practices.
• Manage the project product selection process and journey to successful completion.
• Gain new project opportunities from Key/Major architects, designers, and clients.
• Build, nurture and continually grow high quality relationships to increase project lead and referral rate.
• Use the Company’s systems, tools, sales and marketing collateral to track, generate and secure new projects.
• Operate with a high degree of flexibility regarding working hours.
• Embrace the vibrant specification community at senior and all levels.
For more information click here
Job title: Showroom Consultant
Location: Clerkenwell & Chelsea
Terms: 08:00 – 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
About the Role:
The Havwoods Showrooms are the most crucial touchpoint where the company delivers an outstanding Havwoods Customer Experience. This role holds the responsibility, together with the Senior Showroom Consultant, of ensuring every aspect of the showroom is performing to the highest possible quality standards and as effectively as possible. The position holder will be the face of the Havwoods brand and is equipped with first-hand product and technical knowledge to serve the Havwoods customers at the highest quality standard. The position holder will always harness the ability to deliver the high quality and positive Havwoods Customer Experience to its customers.
• Serving clients: meeting and greeting, offering drinks, understanding the requirements of their project and then guiding the client through suitable options from our range with the use of our panels, hand samples and brochures. Offering technical advice and thorough product knowledge is essential.
• Reporting all showroom data in a professional and timely manner adhering to Pipedrive compliance and other DRM’s.
• Being responsible for showroom sampling:
o Storage and location plan for panels and samples
o Liaise with operations to keep showrooms up to date with the latest samples
o Applying a highly organised approach ensuring the panels and samples are well arranged and everything has its place in the showroom.
o Arranging new product displays.
• Proactively delivering and reporting on outbound calls and emails to attract new business, follow up existing business or inviting prospects to the showroom or to the showroom events. Taking direction from the Head of Showrooms in terms of requirements and actively seeking new opportunities for outbound activity.
• Coming up with new ideas for showroom events to increase leads and Havwoods brand awareness. Arranging showroom events as directed by the the Head of Showrooms.
• Ensuring correct authorisation is obtained for event expenditure via the Showroom Purchase Order request.
• Working closely together with the Head of Showrooms and sales teams delivering events and client meetings.
• Coming up with ideas for raising awareness of the showroom in the London area.
• A&D /Commercial / Residential visits to discuss requirements and or develop relationships when required.
• Deliver Home Consultation Service , visiting clients at home once product requirements are established.
For more information click here