Design from Havwoods
We're continually growing our range of parquetry flooring to meet your demands. Design From Havwoods is our collection of herringbone engineered timber floors. If you want a product that's proven in commercial applications, but that's also satisfied customers internationall, then the Design From Havwoods Collection is for you.
We offer Virtual Showroom Appointments.
What is Design From Havwoods?
Design From Havwoods is a parquetry flooring range that features a beautiful collection of herringbone blocks.
Specifiers, designers and consumers alike can expect the following from a Design From Havwoods product:
- Simple installation: Dimensionally stable, owing to a cross-glued and multi-layer backing, Design From Havwoods provides a simple and easy glue-down installation process.
- Aesthetic appeal: Interior designers can realise diverse design concepts with the geometric patterns, including basket weave, tumbling dice and herringbone, that can be created with Design From Havwoods products.
Manufactured from the finest European engineered timber
Design From Havwoods is produced as engineered timber boards and planks, manufactured from the finest European timber. This means that Design From Havwoods products are produced by layering different types of wood over each other to form an ‘engineered’ board or plank.
Available in a classic Herringbone parquet floor
Herringbone should not be confused with it’s close cousin, chevron, which is laid in a different pattern. Herringbone is also cut into complete blocks or planks, whereas chevron is cut at an angle on the short end.
What colours is Design From Havwoods available in?
Our Design From Havwoods range of flooring and cladding products is available in the following colours:
Want to see how a Design From Havwoods floor will look in your space? Use our floor visualiser and see Design From Havwoods come to life in your home or business!
Why choose Design From Havwoods for your new floor?
Our commitment to service and quality has led to us becoming the leading timber flooring suppliers on the Australian market. The Havwoods difference is:
- Over 40 years experience: We pride ourselves on being leaders in our field, and we have the experience to back it up.
- Easy payment terms: We offer an interest-free payment process with flexible payment methods.
- Only the finest European timber: We don’t compromise quality. Our wood is sourced from the most reputable European oak timber mills so our customers are always satisfied.
- Delivery-Australia wide: We deliver Australia-wide between the hours of 8am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday. We also offer pick-up services at our National distribution facility in Rutherford, NSW if this is more convenient for you.
- Sustainability matters: We source our timber from environmentally responsible mills because they are the most intensively managed in the world. By choosing timber, you are choosing the environment.
- A personalised experience: Every step of the way, you’ll be treated to the famous Havwoods service, hospitality and expertise, personalised to your individual needs and specifications.
Design From Havwoods has transformed the interiors of many homes and businesses
Design From Havwoods has created a talking point in commercial and residential interiors around the world, transforming how home and business owners occupy and use their space.
Completed projects that specified Design From Havwoods flooring products include:
Visit a Havwoods Showroom, or book a virtual appointment today!
Visit a Havwoods showroom today for a personalised consultation and to view your favourite products in person.
Our showrooms are located in the following Australian cities:
In response to COVID-19, we have implemented a number of measures in our flooring showrooms to ensure the safety of our staff and customers. We’re also offering virtual showroom appointments for customers who would prefer to visit us from home.
Not yet ready to visit us? All of our products are available to order as a free flooring sample online.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with our friendly team for help with choosing your new timber floor.