PurePanel is a brand new collection of prefinished real wood veneer panels. They are perfect for designers, architects and joiners who wish to create stylish and unique interiors in both commercial and residential applications.
Our PurePanel® 19mm boards and 1mm PureVeneers are incredibly versatile and are supplied pre-finished and ready to use, offering huge time and cost savings, whilst still offering the distinctive look and feel only available from real wood. Coloured to compliment some of our most popular timber flooring products, the mix-matching technique and industrial processing of PurePanel also guarantees consistent colours and quality.
PurePanel and PureVeneer products are FSC® certified (C009500)
What is Havwoods’ PurePanel?
PurePanel is Havwoods’ range of prefinished real wood veneer panels. They’re manufactured from quality, fine structured wood and cut into real wood panels that are supplied ready to use and require no additional finishing on-site.
Is veneer real wood?
Unlike other timber veneer products, PurePanel is manufactured with a real wood veneer, layered over a different types of wood as a base board. This means Havwoods customers benefit from the strength and durability of an engineered board, while enjoying the natural aesthetic of real wood.
What are the advantages of choosing wood veneer wall panelling?
PurePanel real wood veneer wall panelling offers a number of advantages to designers and specifiers:
- Endless opportunities across a multitude of applications such as cabinetry, walls and just about any surface.
- Nine of Havwoods most popular on-trend oak colours to compliment some of our beautiful timber flooring colours.
- Mix-match production technique ensures each panel is consistent in colour and quality.
- Panels are supplied ready to use and require no additional finishing on-site.
- Our pre-finished panels make installation and fabrication effortless.
- Simply cut and use our matching PureEdge trim as required.
- Moisture resistant core.
- Well suited for fine, detailed interior work
What colours is PurePanel available in?
Havwoods has made PurePanel available in our most popular colours to compliment our engineered timber floors:
- White wood panels: Bright and beachy design concepts can be achieved with PurePanel HW31018 Brienne Duo.
- Grey timber veneer panels: Neutral grey tones of PurePanel HW31022 Taize Duo offer the versatility that’s required for more diverse colour palettes.
- Black timber panels: PurePanel HW31002 Mendes Duo is sumptuously dark and adds contrast to any interior design.
- Brown veneer panels: Warmth and earthy tones of brown are what you can expect from PurePanel HW31006 Bayonne Duo.
Why choose PurePanel real wood veneer panels?
Our commitment to service and quality has led to us becoming the leading timber flooring suppliers on the Australian market. The Havwoods difference is:
- Over 40 years experience: We pride ourselves on being leaders in our field, and we have the experience to back it up.
- Easy payment terms: We offer an interest-free payment process with flexible payment methods.
- Only the finest European timber: We don’t compromise quality. Our wood is sourced from the most reputable European oak timber mills so our customers are always satisfied.
- Delivery-Australia wide: We deliver Australia-wide between the hours of 8am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday. We also offer pick-up services at our National distribution facility in Rutherford, NSW if this is more convenient for you.
- Sustainability matters: We source our timber from environmentally responsible mills because they are the most intensively managed in the world. By choosing timber, you are choosing the environment.
- A personalised experience: Every step of the way, you’ll be treated to the famous Havwoods service, hospitality and expertise, personalised to your individual needs and specifications.
Visit a Havwoods Showroom or book a virtual appointment to experience PurePanel for yourself
Visit a Havwoods showroom today for a personalised consultation and to view your favourite products in person.
Our showrooms are located in the following Australian cities:
In response to COVID-19, we have implemented a number of measures in our flooring showrooms to ensure the safety of our staff and customers. We’re also offering virtual showroom appointments for customers who would prefer to visit us from home.
Not yet ready to visit us? All of our products are available to order as a free flooring sample online.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with our friendly team for help with choosing your new timber floor.