What is Havwoods’ PurePanel?
PurePanel is Havwoods’ range of prefinished real wood veneer panels. They’re manufactured from quality, fine structured wood and cut into real wood panels that are supplied ready to use and require no additional finishing on-site.
Is veneer real wood?
Unlike other timber veneer products, PurePanel is manufactured with a real wood veneer, layered over a different types of wood as a base board. This means Havwoods customers benefit from the strength and durability of an engineered board, while enjoying the natural aesthetic of real wood.
What are the advantages of choosing wood veneer wall panelling?
PurePanel real wood veneer wall panelling offers a number of advantages to designers and specifiers:
- Endless opportunities across a multitude of applications such as cabinetry, walls and just about any surface.
- Six of Havwoods most popular on-trend oak colours to compliment some of our most popular floor colours.
- Mix-match production technique ensures each panel is consistent in colour and quality.
- Panels are supplied ready to use and require no additional finishing on-site.
- Our pre-finished panels make installation and fabrication effortless.
- Simply cut and use our matching PureEdge trim as required.
- Moisture resistant core.
- Well suited for fine, detailed interior work
What colours is PurePanel available in?
Havwoods has made PurePanel available in our most popular colours to compliment our engineered timber floors:
- White wood panels: Bright and beachy design concepts can be achieved with PurePanel Blanco.
- Grey timber veneer panels: Neutral grey tones of PurePanel Fendi offer the versatility that’s required for more diverse colour palettes.
- Black timber panels: PurePanel Lavardon is sumptuously dark and adds contrast to any interior design.
- Brown veneer panels: Warmth and earthy tones of brown are what you can expect from PurePanel Arena.