These pre-finished 14mm engineered planks utilise a 5Gs click system and triple layered construction with a Solid European Oak surface layer. Lacquered boards are particularly tough since they benefit from no fewer than seven layers of UV-cured acrylic.
PurePlank is milled in Europe by a company who have been established since 1973 and enjoy an annual production capability of 11,000,000m2. This huge capacity, combined with highly sophisticated quality control programmes and inhouse control of all aspects from the forest right through to the packing room floor, ensures highly consistent deliveries of excellent quality and makes it the perfect range for the largest of projects.
PurePlank carries a 20-year residential warranty and may be fitted over underfloor heating.
PRODUCED IN EUROPE
We offer Virtual Showroom Appointments.
What is PurePlank?
PurePlank is a Havwoods range of pre-finished engineered timber floor boards. Suitable for commercial and residential applications, you can expect the following from any of our PurePlank products:
- Durability: The lacquered boards are particularly tough, strengthened by seven layers of UV-cured acrylic.
- Easy installation: PurePlank utilises a click fixing system for easy installation.
- Stunning aesthetics: PurePlank products are milled by a reputable European organisation that controls the process from forest to the packing room floor.
- Residential warranty: In the event that you have any difficulties with your new floor, you can rest assured that PurePlank products carry a 20-year residential warranty.
What timber flooring constructions is PurePlank available in?
PurePlank is manufactured as 1-strip engineered timber boards and planks. Engineered timber is a much more cost-effective and durable alternative to solid wood, as the boards are ‘engineered’ by layering different types of wood into a single product.
Think PurePlank would look great on your walls? We produce our range of PurePlank products for multipurpose use as both flooring and wall cladding solutions! Produce a stunning feature wall, or transform your wall space with PurePlank.
What flooring designs and colours is PurePlank available in?
When you’re not looking for a parquet or geometric pattern in your flooring, but just need a high quality plank without the fuss, PurePlank is your solution.
This tried and tested engineered timber plank provides the design cohesion and spaciousness that produces high aesthetic value in both residential and commercial interiors.
To meet the requirements of your project specifications, and help designers realise a breadth of creative concepts, we’ve made PurePlank available to customers in the following colour schemes:
Want to see how a Havwoods PurePlank looks in your space? Use our floor visualiser and see PurePlank come to life in your home or business!
Why choose Havwoods’ PurePlank for your new floor?
Our commitment to service and quality has led to us becoming the leading timber flooring suppliers on the Australian market. The Havwoods difference is:
- Over 40 years experience: We pride ourselves on being leaders in our field, and we have the experience to back it up.
- Easy payment terms: We offer an interest-free payment process with flexible payment methods.
- Only the finest European timber: We don’t compromise quality. Our wood is sourced from the most reputable European oak timber mills so our customers are always satisfied.
- Delivery-Australia wide: We deliver Australia-wide between the hours of 8am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday. We also offer pick-up services at our National distribution facility in Rutherford, NSW if this is more convenient for you.
- Sustainability matters: We source our timber from environmentally responsible mills because they are the most intensively managed in the world. By choosing timber, you are choosing the environment.
- A personalised experience: Every step of the way, you’ll be treated to the famous Havwoods service, hospitality and expertise, personalised to your individual needs and specifications.
PurePlank has transformed the interiors of many Australian homes and businesses
As one of our most popular flooring and cladding products, you won’t be surprised to see how PurePlank has completely transformed interior spaces for these residential projects:
PurePlank flooring and cladding have also provided the solution for the many business owners and commercial customers:
“A HAVWOODS FLOOR WAS SELECTED DUE TO THE VAST RANGE OF FORMATS, COLOURS AND FINISHES AVAILABLE. THIS MADE IT EASY FOR US TO FIND THE RIGHT CHOICE OF TIMBER FLOORING FOR THE PROJECT, WHICH WAS SUITABLE FOR THE SPACE AND WORKED WITH THE REST OF THE MATERIAL.”
- TOM MARK HENRY, MICROSOFT TECHNOLOGY CENTRE
Visit a Havwoods Showroom, or book a virtual appointment today!
Visit a Havwoods showroom today for a personalised consultation and to view your favourite products in person.
Our showrooms are located in the following Australian cities:
In response to COVID-19, we have implemented a number of measures in our flooring showrooms to ensure the safety of our staff and customers. We’re also offering virtual showroom appointments for customers who would prefer to visit us from home.
Not yet ready to visit us? All of our products are available to order as a free flooring sample online.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with our friendly team for help with choosing your new floor.