What is Venture Plank?
Venture Plank is a range of stunning engineered timber floor boards manufactured from the finest European Oak.
Specifiers, designers and consumers alike can expect the following from a Venture Plank product:
- Superior strength: Venture Plank is made of a solid hardwood top layer, bonded to 100% exterior glued Birch Plywood. This base consists of 7-11 layers of peeled veneer (depending on the thickness of the plywood), with mutual perpendicular wood fibre accommodation in adjacent layers to provide an extremely stable and strong floor.
- Lifetime structural warranty: The moisture content of both layers within the planks is well controlled and finely balanced. Machining standards are exceptional and they carry a lifetime structural warranty with a 25-year residential wear-resistance warranty.
- High and consistent quality: Consistent quality is maintained by keeping all processes in house. Treatment processes reduce the moisture content, increasing water and decay resistance, and can increase stability by more than 50%.
- Eco-friendly: In regard to eco-friendliness, the finishes are of particular interest, especially those of the thermally treated (fired) boards. This ecologically sound treatment process uses no chemical additives to produce a dark timber with the colour running throughout the lamella, offering a genuinely viable alternative to tropical hardwoods.
What timber flooring constructions is Venture Plank available in?
Venture Plank products are available in engineered timber boards and planks. This flooring construction is manufactured by joining multiple layers of wood to create a single floor board. Praised for aesthetic appeal and ease of installation, specifiers, designers and consumers can rest assured that engineered timber will meet the needs of their project or renovation.
What Flooring designs is Venture Plank available in?
Venture Plank is available in the full breadth of flooring designs offered by Havwoods to completely transform your home or business interior:
- Herringbone flooring blocks: Achieve a stylish yet classic aesthetic with the herringbone floor, a popular form of parquetry. Favoured for centuries by the elite and royal families of Europe, herringbone is laid in a crisscrossing arrangement to realise a range of design concepts and leverage all that an interior has to offer.
- Wide Plank Flooring: Accentuate a larger space or unify a free flowing open plan interior with wide plank timber floors.
- Timber planks: Sometimes you just want a traditional timber floor, with your planks laid down together in a tight fit. If a classic floor, with all that’s modern about engineered wood is your heart’s desire, then Venture Plank could be your solution.
What colours is Venture Plank available in?
Colour is one of the most important elements of interior design, and Venture Plank has been developed with this in mind. Leverage the classic earthy hues of brown timber, beachy and refined white wood, as well as the urban and contemporary aesthetic of grey timber.
Want to see how a Venture Plank floor will look in your space? Use our floor visualiser and see Venture Plank come to life in your home or business!