Melbourne Launch Event Competition Terms and Conditions
Melbourne Showroom Opening Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prize details forms part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
2. This document constitutes the Terms and Conditions of Entry (Terms and Conditions) for the Melbourne Showroom Opening Competition being conducted by Havwoods Australia.
3. Entry into the Competition is deemed to be an acknowledgement of these Terms and Conditions. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions are ineligible and Havwoods Australia reserves its absolute right to disqualify any Entrant from the Competition if any entries do not comply with the Terms and Conditions.
4. The Competition requires the entrant to follow @havwoods_au , like the @havwoods_au giveaway post, and tag someone in the comments in the Competition Period.
5. A participant (Entrant) must be aged 18 years or older to be eligible to participate in the Competition.
6. A participant (Entrant) must reside in Victoria, Australia to be eligible to participate in the Competition.
7. The Competition prize consists of 2 x tickets to the new Melbourne Showroom Opening Event on Thursday 10 November, one night accommodation in a Studio Suite at The Olsen, South Yarra and breakfast to the value of $50.
8. The prize does not include travel or flights.
9. This not a competition of skill and the winner will be chosen via a random generator, so long as they have completed both steps of the Competition.
10. The Winner will be announced via Instagram and Facebook within 3 business days of the Competition End Date. Final prize details will be confirmed via an @havwoods.com.au email address. Beware of other social accounts impersonating @havwoods_au, Havwoods Australia will not request any payment information.
11. The competition is in no way affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or the Meta Business verse.
12. In these Terms and Conditions of Entry, unless the contrary intention appears, the following words and phrases have the following meanings:
- “Winner” shall mean the Entrant who is selected via a random generator and in a manner compliant with the Terms and Conditions.
- “Competition Period” shall mean the period between 10 October 2022 to 30 October 2022
- “Entrant” means a person who is eligible to participate in the Competition and has liked the original post, and tagged another Instagram account in the comments. An entrant may enter as many times as they like, so long as they’re tagging a different person each time. Both the tagger and the tagged user must follow Havwoods Australia.
- “Website” shall mean the world wide web domain of havwoods.com/au
13. Entry into the Competition is open to any person who meets the requirements of these Terms and Conditions.
14. Employees and families of Havwoods (Australia and international), its Nominees, competition partners, sponsors and agents associated with the Competition are not eligible to enter. This includes a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption).
15. Entry into the Competition is free. Entrants must bear their own travel costs to participate in the Competition.
16. Entry into the Competition will be available via Havwoods Australia’s Instagram between 10 October 2022 and 30 October 2022 inclusive (Competition Entry Period)
17. All Entrants must provide Entrant Identification consistent with the Terms and Conditions, if requested by Havwoods Australia, to be awarded the Prize.
18. The Competition will commence from midnight 10 October 2022 and conclude at 11:59pm on 30 October 2022
Risks borne by Entrants
19. Entrants acknowledge and agree that Havwoods Australia:
- accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- have no control over communication networks or services, the Internet, or computer or telephone networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise; and
- are not liable for any consequences of defects or errors including in connection with the Competition’s data collection process, defect in any connectivity to any device or software.
Competition Rules and Prize Claim Verification Acknowledgments
20. The Prize Claim Verification process shall include and require the Entrant to meet the following requirements (Claim):-
- Be over the age of 18
- Be located in Victoria, Australia
21. The Prize Winners agree, at Havwoods Australia’s request, to participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding this Competition or the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to Havwoods Australia using the Prize Winner’s name and image in promotional material. Without limitation, entrants consent to being broadcast, filmed, photographed, interviewed or otherwise recorded without compensation while participating in this Competition, or in taking or using any prize, and they consent to Havwoods Australia repeating any such broadcast, film or other recording at any time worldwide and in perpetuity. Any photographs taken by a Prize Winner become the Property of Havwoods Australia for promotional purposes.
22. In the event there is a dispute or issue concerning or in any way arising out of or in relation to any aspect of the conduct, management or determination about the Competition, the decision of Havwoods Australia is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. Havwoods Australia reserves the right to change, add or alter any of the terms and conditions (including adding more prizes but not reducing the number of existing prizes) if in the absolute opinion of Havwoods Australia it is in the interest of the Competition and such change shall be notified to the Entrant by being placed on an email and each Entrant shall be bound by such change, addition or alteration to the Terms and Conditions.
24. These Terms and Conditions form the basis of an agreement made between Havwoods Australia and all Entrants.