Melbourne Timber Flooring
Transform your Space with Engineered Timber Flooring in Melbourne
The Melbourne renovation market is fiercely competitive, but we know engineered timber floors are a timeless way to create a talking point in your space.
We also understand the unique needs of trade, interior designers, as well as home and business owners, which means Havwoods is uniquely positioned to help you deliver on your design concept, or renovation dream.
Our Melbourne Showroom is located at:
9-11 Claremont St, South Yarra VIC 3141 (entrance via Yarra Lane)
Havwoods Melbourne Showroom
A RANGE OF ENGINEERED AND RECLAIMED TIMBER FLOORING CONSTRUCTIONS TO MEET YOUR SPECIFICATIONS
Specifiers have two things on their mind: time and money. Havwoods offer Melbourne builders and trade a seamless purchase process, with easy payment terms and competitive pricing on a range of engineered and reclaimed wood flooring products.
The European origin and quality of our floors will appeal to interior designers and homeowners alike. A floor has the power to transform a space, which is why we stock a range of timber constructions to provide the aesthetic you desire.
Engineered timber floors are the Havwoods specialty, but we offer a range of constructions to meet your project specifications:
- Engineered timber: Far from synthetic, engineered timber is manufactured by layering natural solid wood over layers of pine/plywood beneath the tongue.
- Reclaimed wood: Also called ‘recycled’ wood, reclaimed timber floor boards and planks are constructed from timber that’s been used for a previous purpose. It is entirely safe, pre-finished and treated before use.
- Composite decking: We don’t restrict ourselves to interiors! Composite deck planks are manufactured using recycled wood fibre and virgin polymer, a synthetic plastic.
OUR TIMBER FLOORING PRODUCTS ARE DESIGNED FOR USE AS WALL CLADDING
Do you also need wall cladding for your Melbourne renovation project? Each and every one of our timber flooring products are designed for use as wall cladding panels.
For some, timber cladding just doesn’t cut it, and even though we love all things timber, that’s okay! To meet market demand in Melbourne, we stock cladding products in a variety of materials, including:
- Timber cladding: Bring the same natural aesthetic of a timber floor to your feature wall with engineered or reclaimed timber cladding panels.
THE FINEST ENGINEERED TIMBER FLOORING DESIGNS: PARQUET, WIDE PLANKS AND MORE
Design is about much more than something that just looks good. It’s about expression, individuality and identity. Design is meaning.
At Havwoods we understand your floor says a lot about you as a home or business owner. Want to open up your room and create space? Incorporating eco-friendly materials into a sustainable living design concept? We’ve selected our timber flooring designs to meet the breadth of conceptual applications on today’s market:
- Parquetry: Favoured for its versatility and classic style parquets were first used in public buildings of the Roman Empire, but were made popular in the European royal courts of the Renaissance.
- Herringbone: Laid in a criss-crossed arrangement herringbone timber floors are perhaps the most popular form of parquetry, used in both modern and classic design concepts.
- Chevron: No less favourable than Herringbone, Chevron is a “V” shaped zigzag pattern that is known for creating a sense of movement in a space.
- Versailles: Invoke the palatial opulence of the palace of Versailles with ‘Parquet de Versailles’, or the French pattern.
- Wide Plank: While not a parquet, we love wide planks no less. Wide plank floors are highly suited to open, free-flowing spaces and contemporary design concepts.
Want to explore the full breadth of Havwoods’ engineered timber flooring range? View our interactive Wood Book here to compare and contrast floors for your interior design or renovation project.
CLASSIC AND CONTEMPORARY TIMBER FLOORING COLOURS AVAILABLE IN MELBOURNE
There’s so much more to a timber floor than brown. While brown is the most tried and tested flooring colour on the market, interior designers and customers are no less favouring darker and lighter shades to go beyond brown’s earthy hues.
Our colourful range of timber floors include:
- Brown: Of course, brown is the colour most associated with wood, but we’ve over 200 products in different shades of brown! Neutral, earthy and natural, that’s what you can expect with a brown timber floor.
- Dark Brown: Make an elegant and bold statement with a dark wood floor.
- White: Create a cool, calm and on-trend vibe with white timber floors.
- Grey: Increasingly popular, grey timber is cool and sophisticated, and versatile in application.
- Black: Your space will be transformed into a spectacular visual drama with black timber flooring.
WHAT IS THE HAVWOODS DIFFERENCE?
Havwoods have been supplying Australian trade, designers and consumers with high quality engineered timber flooring for over 15 years, with close to 50 years experience in the international market.
With a Havwoods floor our Melbourne customers and clients can rest assured that they will receive:
- The finest European timber: We source our engineered timber flooring from the most reputable oak mills across Europe.
- Competitive Pricing: Of all the timber flooring products available on the Australian market, we’re confident that we have the best value high quality products in a range of competitive prices to suit all budgets.
- Easy Payment Terms: Our payment terms are simple, and flexible, which prevents delays on your project.
- Delivery Australia-wide: We’ll deliver your brown wood floor to any safe and accessible site in Australia, Monday-Friday, between 8:00am and 5:00pm.
- Sustainability Matters: We ensure our floors are sourced from reliable and ethical timber suppliers, because the environment matters.
SEE OUR TIMBER FLOORING AND CLADDING PRODUCTS FOR YOURSELF BEFORE BUYING
Whether it’s for your own home or on behalf of a client, choosing a new floor is a big deal. That’s why you can order a free sample of our products online, which will be delivered to any Australian address.
For homeowners who need a little more guidance, our floor visualiser uses state of the art technology to image our flooring products in your home! This is the ultimate try-before-you-buy experience.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH OUR MELBOURNE SHOWROOM TODAY
We invite you to Havwoods’ Melbourne showroom to experience our famous hospitality and expertise in a personalised consultation.
We’re also offering virtual showroom appointments, giving you the flexibility to tour our flooring showroom from the comfort of your own home! Get in touch with the friendly team at Havwoods today, and let’s create a talking point in your space.