Newcastle Timber Flooring
Stylish Engineered Timber Flooring for Newcastle Projects
The Newcastle architecture and design scene is the perfect market for Havwoods’ engineered timber and cladding products. Designed for residential and commercial projects, our products are well placed to meet the unique needs of trade, interior designers, home and business owners.
With Havwoods the possibilities to transform your space and how you use it are many, as are flooring and cladding products that can realise your design or renovation ambitions.
Our Newcastle Showroom is located at:
150 King Street, Newcastle NSW 2300
Havwoods Newcastle Showroom
OVER 200 ENGINEERED AND RECLAIMED TIMBER FLOORING PRODUCTS TO MEET NEWCASTLE PROJECT SPECIFICATIONS
Trade work to tight project deadlines and specifications. At Havwoods we provide a broad product range to meet detailed requirements, an easy payment process and some of the most competitively priced engineered timber flooring products on the market.
Our floors are sourced from reputable European timber mills, and are of the finest quality available to Newcastle customers. For interior designers working in Newcastle, and customers searching for the floor to transform their space, you won’t find better aesthetic and variety than at Havwoods.
While we’re all about engineered timber floors, we stock a variety of other flooring and cladding constructions to meet the needs of your project:
- Engineered timber: Far from synthetic, engineered timber is manufactured by layering natural solid wood over layers of pine/plywood beneath the tongue.
- Reclaimed wood: Also called ‘recycled’ wood, reclaimed timber floor boards and planks are constructed from timber that’s been used for a previous purpose. It is entirely safe, pre-finished and treated before use.
- Composite decking: We don’t restrict ourselves to interiors! Composite deck planks are manufactured using recycled wood fibre and virgin polymer, a synthetic plastic.
TIMBER FLOORING AND WALL CLADDING IN A SINGLE SPECIFICATION!
Our timber floors have been designed for multi-purpose use. Lay our products down in your space as your new floor, or apply them to your walls for a quality engineered timber cladding solution.
Whether you’re specifying a timber floor or seeking a suitable cladding product for a feature wall, you’ll find a product to meet your brief at Havwoods.
Our wall cladding is available to Newcastle customers for purchase in the following constructions:
DESIGNED WITH PURPOSE: PARQUET, HERRINGBONE, CHEVRON AND MORE FLOORING DESIGNS
From tried and tested timber parquetry to wide plank floors that realise contemporary design concepts, our product range is equipped with the variety to meet diverse specifications.
We understand that everyone is looking for something different in a timber floor. So whether you’re trying to create a spaciousness, maximise natural light or incorporating sustainable materials and eco-friendly design, at Havwoods we have an engineered wood floor to meet your conceptual framework:
- Parquetry: Favoured for its versatility and classic style parquets were first used in public buildings of the Roman Empire, but were made popular in the European royal courts of the Renaissance.
- Herringbone: Laid in a criss-crossed arrangement herringbone timber floors are perhaps the most popular form of parquetry, used in both modern and classic design concepts.
- Chevron: No less favourable than Herringbone, Chevron is a “V” shaped zigzag pattern that is known for creating a sense of movement in a space.
- Versailles: Invoke the palatial opulence of the palace of Versailles with ‘Parquet de Versailles’, or the French pattern.
- Wide Plank: While not a parquet, we love wide planks no less. Wide plank floors are highly suited to open, free-flowing spaces and contemporary design concepts.
Want to explore the full breadth of Havwoods’ engineered timber flooring range? View our interactive Wood Book here to compare and contrast floors for your interior design or renovation project.
NEWCASTLE’S FINEST TIMBER FLOORS IN AN ARRAY OF STUNNING COLOURS
Brown has never been the limit when it comes to timber floors. Our flooring and cladding products are available in the full colour palette that is so popular in today’s market.
Want to see how a particular colour looks in your space? Use our floor visualiser to test out your chosen products before ordering a free sample to try the floor out in the fibre!
WHAT IS THE HAVWOODS DIFFERENCE?
Havwoods have been supplying Australian trade, designers and consumers with high quality engineered timber flooring for over 15 years, with close to 50 years experience in the international market.
With a Havwoods floor our Newcastle customers and clients can rest assured that they will receive:
- The finest European timber: We source our engineered timber flooring from the most reputable oak mills across Europe.
- Competitive Pricing: Of all the timber flooring products available on the Australian market, we’re confident that we have the best value high quality products in a range of competitive prices to suit all budgets.
- Easy Payment Terms: Our payment terms are simple, and flexible, which prevents delays on your project.
- Delivery Australia-wide: We’ll deliver your brown wood floor to any safe and accessible site in Australia, Monday-Friday, between 8:00am and 5:00pm.
- Sustainability Matters: We ensure our floors are sourced from reliable and ethical timber suppliers, because the environment matters.
SEE OUR TIMBER FLOORING AND CLADDING PRODUCTS FOR YOURSELF BEFORE BUYING
Whether it’s for your own home or on behalf of a client, choosing a new floor is a big deal. That’s why you can order a free sample of our products online, which will be delivered to any Australian address.
For homeowners who need a little more guidance, our floor visualiser uses state of the art technology to image our flooring products in your home! This is the ultimate try-before-you-buy experience.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH OUR NEWCASTLE SHOWROOM TODAY FOR THE COMPLETE HAVWOODS EXPERIENCE
We invite you to Havwoods’ Newcastle showroom to experience our famous hospitality and expertise in a personalised consultation.
We’re also offering virtual showroom appointments, giving you the flexibility to tour our flooring showroom from the comfort of your own home! Get in touch with the friendly team at Havwoods today, and let’s create a talking point in your space.